Janet Sullivan, Owner of Heartland Costumes, turns 62 this year!
To celebrate, she has given us the OK to make the following offers for “Beauty and the Beast” productions that occur before the end of January, 2015.
Book your “Enchanted” or “Royal” Costume Package by October 7 and receive the following Birthday Savings:
- Birthday Savings #1: 62 additional complimentary Fundraiser Roses (in addition to the 288 we normally comp you). These 62 additional free roses are a $310 value for you
- Birthday Savings #2: Rent the Magical Rose for only $62 !!! (normally $250) Your savings: $188
- Birthday Savings #3: $620 reduction in rental price of either package!!!
TOTAL BIRTHDAY SAVINGS: $1,118 !!!
Even if you are not renting costumes, we have Birthday Savings for you, too! Book your Enchanted Rose rental by October 7 and receive a $62 reduction in the rental price! (Normally $250, Birthday price $188!)
To receive Birthday Savings
* Your production must occur before the end of January, 2015
* You must return a signed contract and down-payment by October 7
Heartland Costumes is a customer-focused and friendly supplier of beautiful rental costumes, props, and fundraisers.
We are a unique company; we are a ‘show- focused’ costuming house. Focused exclusively on “Beauty and the Beast” and “Little Mermaid”.
Please take a look around at our website – and if you are planning on putting up either of these shows, please contact us!
October 2012 – Jan Sullivan (Owner Heartland Costumes) was one of the featured artists in Peoria’s “Arts Partners” month long salute to local artists.
Although Jan is the only one featured, credit does belong to the entire Heartland Costume staff.